- This event has passed.
APOLLO THEATER MULTIMEDIA WALKING TOUR
June 27 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Harlem Heritage Apollo Theater Walking Tour is a combination
of Harlem sightseeing tour and tour of world famous Apollo Theatre.
- Starts at the World Famous Apollo Theater with in depth behind the scenes tour of the legendary Theater. Learn the 88 year history from Mr. Apollo Billy Mitchell, visit the old dressing rooms and maybe even sing a song yourself in the very spot where Ella Fitzgerald and many other renowned entertainers once stood.
- Two hour multi-media walking tour follows covering Harlem’s over all all history with emphasis on music and entertainment, Harlem born and raised tour guide will provide narrative, complimented with portable video, sound and pictures presented along the way, this will bring the heritage to life.
- 1.5 mile low impact walking tour.
- One hour behind the scenes tour of Apollo Theater.
- Starts 11:00am at the Apollo Theater: 253 West 125th Street between Adam Clayton Powell Jr. and Frederick Douglas Boulevards. Trains to Location: A,B,C,D trains to 125th Street and St. Nicholas Avenue or 2 & 3 trains to 125th Street and Malcolm X Boulevard
- There are times when cancellations happen due to unforeseen circumstances, we contact customers and refund customers immediately when this happens.